A few days ago, in order to make it easier for users to upgrade to the latest operating system, Microsoft Windows 10 adjusted update policy, users will have access to Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 key directly activated.
- Windows Storage Server 2012 Standard : U7SOB-IRMN1-YN2Q0-L2QE6-F7RGV
- cheap windows 7 ultimate product key : 7HKRS-FIW2L-NWX4U-XN6GC-7958Q
- windows 7 pro key list : PD4K2-FLSB9-MQ7XI-W953X-EKDKN
- Windows Vista Ultimate : 8ZHZP-DSD2K-QQXCD-X51Q0-0VYAB
- Windows 7 Home Premium : K9WD8-1VQAP-0PQVZ-9CJ0R-3U8TH
- Windows 7 Starter : B6YQZ-D6B9M-BVAIQ-OGD5W-P0UGL
- purchase windows 7 ultimate product key : W25GU-B7V9R-ZLR18-993MY-SV84S
activate Windows 10
Previously, if users want to install Windows on a PC 10, you need to free upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8, system after the device hardware information is sent to Microsoft servers. At this point, the user can format the hard disk, install new Windows 10.
Today this situation have to adjust. Microsoft Windows device-Group Vice President jiabu·aoer says Windows 10 next version will allow users to use their existing Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 key directly activated, “If users install Windows on a PC 10 Insider Preview, buy windows 7 product key and the system is not automatically enabled, users can directly activate Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 key. ”
Since its official launch, Windows 10 as of early October, has been running on the 110 million devices. Currently, Microsoft is still testing the new version to fix the vulnerability, strengthen the function.